My Favourites

  • Movie

Friday, August 6, 2010

The Greatest Thing In Life is LO.V.E

"I remember years ago, Someone told me I should take, Caution when it comes to love I did, I did ..."
Shontelle's songs reminded me a lot about love. I was happy, my heart was broken and now my scars are open. Today I came across something interesting to be shared with and that is LOVE. Love for the lovers, siblings and parents - very unique and special. I had this 109-year-old woman admitted to the ward and she was accompanied by her daughters and granddaughters. What caught my attention was when one of her daughter said "I love you, mum" and kissed her. The daughter told me her mother used to reply the same when she was well at home. I saw that the poor mother just looked into the daughter's eyes and wished to say "I love you too" but unable to do so. I learnt today that if we do care and love someone, don't wait to say "I love you" because we will never know that tomorrow may never come. So to everyone I love out there, I wish to say, deep from my little, humble heart "I love you".

2 comments:

  1. That is a very nice article. Thanks for sharing. Why don't you post this on Healing Hands FB, I'm sure many will be touched as I have.

    Terence

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What an honour! In fact this was a genuine experience, today in the ward, at the place I worked, will post in FB then...thanks Peter! :)

    ReplyDelete