My Favourites

  • Movie

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Magic is M.A.G.I.C

 
Sorcerer's Apprentice reminded me of the character of Mickey Mouse of becoming one. For me, Nicholas Cage has played a very great role in the movie and I love all the magical things happening in the movie. I rated 9.9 of 10 for the movie. I learnt some new things from the movie, wishing it can be applied in the medical world, hahaha ... the defibrillator, towards the end of the movie, Morgana stops the heart beat of Balthazar with some sort like electric shock. Dave (David) in return helps him to get back by giving the same current to Balthazar (plus the part he eventually speaks out the truth about Balthazar, FUNNY!). So guys and gals out there, don't miss to watch the Sorcerer's Apprentice at your nearest cinema. You won't regret it! Wo-hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment